At Manipal International School we are committed to help parents and guardians make the best choice for their children.
We encourage you to take a look at the information available on this website.
Please feel free to come and visit to talk to us more about the individual learning needs of your children.
Age criteria for application of admission
Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission in to Manipal International School as on 31st May of that year. The required age limit for each grade is mentioned below.
Admission into Grade Age by 31st May
Nursery: 2 years 5 months
LKG: 3 years 5 months
UKG: 4 years 5 months
Grade 1: 5 years 5 months
- The student is required to fulfill the age criteria / equivalent grade as mentioned by the admission committee as per the norms of CBSE.
- Siblings will be given preference provided a seat is vacant.
- Age appropriate diagnostic assessments are administered to identify basic skills of a child in English/ Mathematics/Science. These tests are administered to help the child and parent and in turn for the school to understand the child’s ability.
- In case of cancellation of admission, the fee will not be refunded.
- Application form to be legibly filled and submitted to the school office with all relevant documents.
- Application form which is incomplete and without relevant documents will not be accepted.